Old March 30th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Avaition English

Steve farmery wrote:
john doe wrote in
:

Steve farmery wrote:
It is going to become mandatory soon (2008) for people involved in
the Aviation Industry to have a qualification in Aviation English.
This covers amongst other things, Pilots (Obviously), Control Tower
Staff etc. We have a fully certified easy to follow online, Training
course covering ALL aspects of this subject. Cost is VERY competitive
and can be studied in your own time.

Mail me back for information on Pricing and access to the demo site
to see what we can do for you.

Our learning method is patented and has documented long term positive
results.

New web site up soon.

Steve F

good one "Avaition English"