Old October 2nd 18, 11:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default CFI-G

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 7:22:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
What about the other way around? Im a CFIG and a PPSEL, what do I have to have for a add on CFI A?

Only IACRA knows for sure... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (semi sarcasm, in fact, you aren't going to get very far with your IACRA application if you don't have the right material to feed it.)

Burt had the best advise.

That said, I'm trying to improve my own understanding.

It looks like:

You don't have to take FOI.

You must pass CAX (ref https://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/...er_8080.6H.pdf)

You must pass AFA. Odd that this isn't called out in 8080.6

T8