Old November 22nd 03, 01:25 PM
Tom S.

"Ben Jackson" wrote in message
newsuzvb.72103$Dw6.365187@attbi_s02...

Both were made by companies which have "gone out of business" several
times, but parts availability is still reasonably good for both.

(2) Is there any other plane with similar price/performance capabilities
(cruise at better than 160nts, 750+ range) in the same price range
($75K-$100K) that I should consider?

Maybe the Commander 112/114/115. I didn't really hear anything about
them until after I bought my plane, though.

And the Commander Aircraft Comp. is just about out of business, too. I was
thinking of a 114B recently, but declined when I was made aware of their
financial situation. It might disrupt replacement parts and it might not.
I'd hate to find out the hard way, though.

Now, instead, I'm about 95% sure I'll be picking up an F33A right after New
Years.