Old January 16th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Douglas Paterson

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

"Frank Stutzman" wrote in message

The Commanche sure was nice looking on the ground, but the view from the
inside was like being in a cave. Probably really wasn't that bad the the
plane I was looking at had a sort of a dark orange interior that probably
didn't help the situation.

Interesting comment. That's one thing I find very attractive about the
Trinidad--lots of windows, it feels very "open." Another is the cabin
width--I'm rather broad of shoulder (and none too skinny of waist, if you
catch my drift), the Trinidad feels downright agoraphobic compared to the
Pipers....

The further I get in this process, the more I'm leaning away from the
Comanche and toward the Trinidad (which is a 180 from where I was last
March). The Pathfinder is the wild card--definitely cheaper to buy, and
almost certainly cheaper to own/operate. Hmmmm.....

Thanks for the thoughts!
--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight