Old October 21st 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
David G. Nagel

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize GeneralAviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

Ray Andraka wrote:
Matt Barrow wrote:

How is the electricity generated?

by the grid or by a windmill at home. The energy is stored in
batteries, and in some cases batteries combined with super capacitors

Let's see:

Battery: Lead Acid--Lead/Sulphuric Acid
NICD--Nickle/Cadmimum
NIMH--Nickle/Metal Paste
LiON--Lithium

Capacitors: Various metals--Most poisonous

Windmill: Iron, Copper, Aluminum, misc other materials--Manufacturing of
which can be hazardous. Blades can interfer with bird flight.

Remote power generation: Coal and it's problems. Gas and it's problems.
Nuclear and IT'S problems. Hydro and it's problems.

Nothing is simple, clean and save.

Check the price of your corn flakes next time you fuel up with E85.

Dave N