Old June 9th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above - complements of Bertie the Butlipps

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in message
In article pan.2008.06.09.10.24.54.422714
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discordia.meow.flon k.mockery.demon.flonk
.meow.killer.snot-monsters.from.outer.space, Synthetic Networked
Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork says...

Hail Eris! On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 07:58:42 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was
laughing at the antics of Max Isn't Well, when they suddenly burst out in
tears:
TransWench says...
I was busily flonking away in talk.politics.guns,
alt.politics.usa.constitution.gun-rights, rec.crafts.metalworking,
misc.survivalism, and alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris Herself
suddenly made me reply to ZeD:
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:44:09 -0700, Max Isn't Well wrote:
Aratzio says...
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 15:03:51 -0500, in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks,
"RD (The Sandman)" got double secret probation for writing:
Aratzio wrote:
biggus snippus
I don't think there is a right to own an assault weapon.

I don't think you know what an assault weapon is. It is a media
term used to describe *semi* auto military look alikes. They
fire
a medium powered round one shot at a time just like a revolver.
Now, if you wish to use the term "assault rifle" that is an
actual
term that describes *full* auto capable weaponry like what is
actually used by the military. Full auto weaponry has been
controlled by federal law since 1934. Ownership of full auto is
banned in some states. The media also uses this term incorrectly
in describing what are assault "weapons".

Specific
types of military grade weapons should be tightly controlled.

They are.....like since 1934.

And demonstrates that controlling specific types of weapons is
legal.

'Legal' but unconstitutional. The second amendment does NOT specify
semi-automatic arms or even small arms.

The purpose of the second amendment being to provide the citizenry
with protection from the government, I an entitled to any weapon
they
have.

That's a fact. The anti gun nuts must think they have nothing to
fear
from their government.

I'm still waiting for you gun nuts to actually *do something* about
the
foaming-at-the-mouth government you now have...At the rate you're
"mobilising", I figure you should be ready to move a week or two after
Way Too ****ing Late.

Why in the world would they do that? The way the situation sits at the
moment, they get to look downright moderate by comparison.

Well, the ones who're still totally co-opted by BushCo, I wouldn't see
getting in on that action, no, but not all of them _are_, going by what
some of them have said. But it appears even the moderate pro-gun
advocates would rather play politics with those they see as opposing
them, rather than making so much as an attempt to go after the ones
who're turning the US into one big corporation.

Engulf & Devour, Inc?

I worked for them back in the 70's

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"