Old December 2nd 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Chelton EFIS: any PIREPS?

The system is pretty nice, but the company is not. I worked there for
18 months as an engineer, and wasn't happy with the way management
treated their employees or their business partners, so I left. Not
very ethical people... that may not matter to customers however.

Kai Glaesner wrote:
Hello community,

after downloading several *.pdf's from the Chelton side (being inspired
by AOPA's Commander ;-) and browsing thru them, it seems that there are
some features in this box that set it apart from the competition, e.g.
terrain display, "higway-in-the-sky" pointers, etc.

Are there any pilots out there experienced in using this box in the IFR
environment?

Thanks in advnace for answers.

Kai