Old January 21st 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sennheiser ANR HMEC 300/400 series

Yeah, I just missed out on the Ebay one.... so I expanding my search
for one.

Thanks
I'm looking for any of the Sennheiser ANR HMEC 300/400 series headsets.
Does anyone here have a used one for sale, or know where I can find
refurbished ones?

Did you try eBay? While there isn't anything up there now, a search of
the completed auctions shows one recently. You can set it up so
they'll e-mail you if anything new that matches your search shows up,
so if you are patient you should eventually find one.

Pls email

Nope. You post a question to a newsgroup, you go to the newsgroup for
the response.