Old May 5th 20, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Condor 2 Bug?

On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:45:22 PM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:29:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The trim doesn't work on my LS-8 Neo. It worked on several gliders before the latest update but the LS-8 is a recent addition. I'll check other gliders next time.

Yes, I've configured the input for the trimmer and Condor recognizes the slider control. But it doesn't work while flying.

Chip Bearden
JB

Works on my Condor LS8 Neo. I have deactivated stick trim and use the same trim on all gliders in Condor so I can't forget.

I've had trouble with the trim in my LS-4 in Condor 2 also but just thought it was the "loose nut behind the stick" maybe not. I'll try deactivating the stick trim to see if that helps.