Old May 10th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Quick - what's to look out for...

Simple answer: You must be willing to become an expert at taking
care of an airplane like this. No just "taking it in."

Given that, it can be an excellent choice.

If U buy one that needs a lot of work, it will absolutely break
you.

Bill Hale BPPP

On May 9, 7:32 pm, "Jim Carter" wrote:
What should a Cessna / Piper / Commander driver look out for on the original
'47 BE35 (and I don't mean performance wise)? Where are some of the corners
to be avoided? What special attention needs to be paid to the airframe? I'm
looking at the ABS site now, but could use some additional input.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas