Old December 26th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Merry Christmas and Lawn mowers

On 2007-12-26 08:28:55 -0800, Andrew Sarangan said:

As I woke up this fine christmas morning to the sound of obnoxious
lawn mowers

We woke up to snow. Another white Christmas. The mud in my yard is
still knee deep, as it is for three or four houses on either side of
us. I now have a huge gravel dike running along the stream bank in my
yard, no grass and hardly any shrubs or roses left. We do have the
water and mud cleared out of the house now, mostly, and the driveway is
finally clear of the 18 inches of muck that was deposited on it.

Several of the neighbors are using portable generators or tractors,
trying to clear silt deposited almost a month ago.

Count your blessings.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor