Old January 23rd 04, 02:39 AM
BTIZ

where is your CG with all seats filled and only "reserve" fuel .. or better
yet.. empty tanks..

BT

"Ray Andraka" wrote in message
I beg to differ. I have a 1965 Cherokee Six-260. I have 1050lb payload

left
over with full tanks. Full tanks is 84 gallons at 14 GPH doing an honest
125-130 Kts, betcha can't sit that long. I haven't seen any other

production
piston single that will match it (excepting PA-32's of course). The thing

is a
minivan with wings.

Mike Rapoport wrote:

I don't think there are any but are you sure that you can find 6 adults

who
are willing to sit in a six place single for four to six hours?

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950

-Benjamin Franklin, 1759