Old October 23rd 18, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage

I've always wondered if someone who wanted to create make a business refinishing gliders , here in the USA, make a go of it. It seems to me its a lot of semi skilled monotonous labor.
I've employed many Mexicans that are Really good with there hands and produce high quality work. And they want to work , show up everyday rain or snow or shine. These guys work for 15-17/hr here in Telluride.
I've told Craggy I can send him some help when he gets tired but so far he seems to keep moving forward on his own!