Old June 22nd 04, 05:20 PM
Denyav

Ah yes the near total erase and change the subject approach, take 4.

I love your tactic,by posting long messages you are trying to hide the facts,i
have not much time to that but lets try play by your own rules

11) the claims about the war warning message text, dropped after the
war warning text was actually posted. (the warnings are supposed to
make Pearl Harbor the only target)

What the text of war warning message?
You correctly stated in your message dated 6/9 so I dont want to repeat it.

Which locations were warned with the famed message?
Philippines,Thai,BorneoKra,maybe Guam and Samoa !!!!
Please care to find distances between these locations and Hawaii.
Your so called war warning message is actually known as "Do Nothing" message
for Pearl Harbor.
Now comes even more interesting part of story.
When Washington issued so called War Warning or "Pearl Harbor Do Nothing"
message?
Nov 26,1941

Now hold tight,when US,British and Dutch intercepted decoded Yamamato's JN25b
coded message to First Air Fleet?
US and Brits decoded this message immediately (Dutch a little bit later on
Nov.27)
So,the first time allies had an official japanese document at hand,not Peruvian
minister,not a Korean,not a british double agent etc,but directly from the top
brain of IJN declaring Pearl Harbor as the target.
Date of Yamamato message?
Nov.25,1941
Date of of so called Warning or "Pearl Harbor Do Nothing" message?
Nov.26,1941

So as soon as you officially learn that Japanase were going to attack Pearl
Harbor you prepare a War Warning gor the locations far away from Pearl Harbor
but you do not even mention the name of the real Target in the message.

Its eqivalent of receiving a definite terrorist attack intelligence for NYC but
issuing terror alerts for Sydney,Athens,Delhi and Rio DeJaneiro but not NYC.

I think Washingtons motives were very clear
1)To make sure that Japanase Intelligence that US is not aware of Japanese
intentions.
2)To prevent Pearl Harbor to take steps that might deter Japanase from making
the attack.
3)To save their own asses.

BTW Let me remind you again JN25b code was actually broken by US when they
first intoduced that code.
How?
I explained it in my previous post.