Old November 8th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default How about some talk about flying?

On Nov 7, 8:00*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Mike Ash wrote:
In article
,
*george wrote:
What, might I ask, are you flying?

I'm part owner of an ASW-20. It's an incredibly wonderful machine.

You should point him to your web site Mike! I.e.:

http://www.mikeash.com/?page=my_glider.html

I am officially green with envy. My M20J is fun to fly, but it's
mostly a point to point business machine for me. VFR for fun? What a
neat idea. I'll have to start thinking of it having 66 gallons of
lift.

One guy I know who owns a Mooney does shut it down when he is playing
and there's lift around, but the only time I don't want to hear the
engine run is when the hull is parked.

NIce photo on the web site, thanks for the link.