Old July 2nd 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
boB

Default Death?

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
Bob
Have you gone to the alternate forum at Just Helicopters yet? I think
you'd enjoy the company over there. In fact, I'll invite you all to
come over for a visit. The original forum can put you off until you
begin to see thru some of the nonsense and recognize some just blowing
off anonymous steam with soem occasional humor and satire.
Cheers
Rocky

I just visited. You are right, the original forum has a couple people
that can't seem to tolerate someone posting an opinion without telling
them how idiotic they are.

--

boB
Wing 70