Old February 16th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

In a previous article, (Paul Tomblin) said:
In a previous article, "three-eight-hotel" said:

I just saw this link on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-14-28V-GARMI...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm not trying to assist in advertising, but I am wondering what the
catch is here. How can a new GNS530 be going for $1000???

There are a lot of scammers on eBay. If somebody is selling a $10,000
product for $1000, you can be that either it's stolen, or you'll pay and
never recieve the until.

&&&&&
unit.

Look at the seller's "other auctions". High end audio gear, high end
computers and digital cameras. All of them ridiculously cheap, and every
single one says "THIS IS THE BEST OFFERT YOU WILL FIND! PLEASE READ :" and
"5 UNITS IN STOCK READY TO BE SHIPPED!". What a coincidence that he has 5
of everything, eh?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"It is my prayer that other Americans will fully realize that to condone the