Old February 21st 07, 11:39 PM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Defendario

Default U.S. preparations for invading Iran are complete

Mark Test wrote:

And I've yet to hear reasons like, to promote democracy

Which isn't happening. The neighborhoods of Basra which have been
controlled by militant gangs mostly live under Sharia law now.

maintain stability

You think we have created stability in Iraq?
LOL

to remove a dictator

He was *our* guy. A moderate Arab with whom we can do business.

Isn't that what gladhanding Don Rumsfailed said?

from the left

What Left? You want to talk to the Left -- c'est moi!

Only it's about the oil.....is what the majority on the left spew.

It is about the oil, fool.

http://www.juancole.com/2006/09/bush...-creation.html

Be sure to take note of the image:
http://www.juancole.com/graphics/reserves2.jpg