Old February 17th 04, 06:38 PM
Boomer

So why havent the disks and thier masters retuned to the Fatherland, made
tons of money and fixxed all of Germanys woes? Because when they landed in
Antarctica they accidently disturbed Gwar and Gwar ate them!

"Tex Houston" wrote in message

"Erich Adler" wrote in message
m...
I see that no civil discussion can take place here despite the fact
that you "adults" claim to cherish military aviation. So why all the
fuss about German aircraft, jets or otherwise?

I was reading this seriously until you talked about that paragon of
stealthiness, the U-2. After I got through laughing I read the rest.

Great
parody. You have a talent there. Never lose your sense of humor.

Tex