Old February 17th 04, 08:50 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Hey, Germany Invented It... Face It
From: (Erich Adler)
Date: 2/17/04 9:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
I see that no civil discussion can take place here despite the fact
that you "adults" claim to cherish military aviation. So why all the
fuss about German aircraft, jets or otherwise?

I live in America now but don't like the blatant arrogance I see
whenever history is talked about in regards to military aircraft.
Every American I have had discussions with usually end up in disaster
because the ignorant American can't get it through his thick skull
that they owe practically everything to Germany in the field of modern
military aviation.

We could discuss Allied centrifugal jets that lost out in the long
run. German engineers told them that in 1945. We could discuss the US
reliance on German wind tunnel data to build a large variety of
postwar military aircraft and research aircraft. We could discuss the
various guns and missile systems copied by the US and Allies to be
applied to those military aircraft. We could talk about the German
invention of stealth that the US applied to both the U-2 and SR-71.
Lastly we could talk about the taboo discs and forms of propulsion
beyond the axial-flow Jumo 004B, which was way beyong US science of
the time and not even perfected until possibly the late 1980s or '90s.

But ignorant Americans choose to believe lies instead. When confronted
with the truth they hide behind sour words like "you lost the war",
"Yeager broke the sound barrier", "the US invented everything military
aviation wise postwar". All of this is nonsense. It is patriotic and
endearing to veterans of World War II but the opposite of reality.

Germany was robbed of its entire aviation core and the hunt was on for
the escaping Nazis that took the exotics with them. The United States
scoured South America and went to Antarctica for this reason as soon
as interrogations of German SS personnell led them to these locations.
Yet they failed.

General Kammler got away and with him the disc technology of Vril. A
U-boat fleet went missing with him and the submarines that surrendered
in Argentina had fulfilled their mission- unload at Base 211.

Americans are extraordinarily ignorant of the true nature of Hitler's
Germany and the underlying reasons why such disc aircraft came into
being. If Hitler had no occult ties there never would have been any of
these revolutionary machines.

I have no doubt the US eventually discovered their secret and maybe
even traded for the technology from Base 211.

Popular Mechanics is doing a cover that shows "when the UFOs arrive".
Imagine for a brief second what would happen if the UFO that
eventually lands is bearing the Iron Cross.

Just think about it, don't rush to conclusions. I don't expect anyone
to believe what I believe. This is America and you can disagree. But
don't attack someone to do it. Just state why you don't think so.

Peace,

Erich Adler

Sind sie verruckt?

Arthur Kramer