Old February 17th 04, 09:54 PM
Andreas Parsch

Erich Adler wrote:
[waste of bandwidth snipped ...]

This is America

No, this is UseNet.

and you can disagree.

Thank you _very much_ for giving me this option.

But don't attack someone to do it. Just state why you don't think
so.

Ok, I'll bite :-).

You ask me why I don't believe your stories (German disks, Antarctica
bases, etc.)? I'll give you a very simple answer, and I'm at a loss why you
can't understand it:

**Nobody*has*ever*presented*any*genuine*factual*ev idence*for*your*fairy
**tales!

And, just in case, in German:

**Niemand*hat*jemals*irgendwelche*ungefälschte*Bew eise*für*deine
**Märchengeschichten*vorgelegt!

And I do not count those rather pathetic fake images of German disks all
over the web.

So, given the above, WHY THE **** [1] should I believe your drivel?!? I
believe in God, but everyone else has to present evidence.

Andreas

[1] Sorry for the loud swearing