Old July 17th 18, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Graham Drinkell[_2_]

Default Libelle 201 Canopy

At 01:47 17 July 2018, JS wrote:
On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:06:53 PM UTC-7,

wrote:
Thanks Jim and Steve. I'm located in California. That Blue tint

canopy
fr=
om Germany looks great I'll send an inquiry with google translate to
segelf=
lug for cost. I'm new to sailplanes and don't know Rex, forgive my
ignoranc=
e. Could you explain in more detail?

Rex owns Williams Soaring Center, in Williams California.
Timing was right for us, so the Libelle canopy was shipped together

with a
=
canopy for an ASH25.
You never know when there'll be a shipment with room for a canopy...
(aka consolidation)
Jim
Hi, I know of a local company in Colchester, that can produce a tinted

canopy for a Libelle for around £400. The best tint option is brownish-
makes spotting thermals far easier than a blue tint?