Old March 9th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default Rename this Newsgroup

wrote:
On Mar 8, 8:43 am, Sam Spade wrote:

"Boring Photos and Videos of Pilots Flying Little Airplanes"

(maybe a section could be added for videos of the wife and kids)

subtitle: "Rants from Insane Jerk"

And, a disclaimer: This group is NOT about serious discussion of IFR
procedures and issues.

As I have told you in the past, NOBODY forces you to stay here Sam.
You even have the choice of not even clicking the group name OR even
have the choice of not clicking the thread YOU feel are boring.

Don't let the door hit you from behind on your exit :-)

I chose to make my comments because the group has become infected with
drivel and a nut case.

It is sad because the group use to have some intelligent comments,
questions, and answers.