Old September 19th 03, 08:52 PM
Charlie Hammond

In article ,
(John B.) writes:

The Daily Texan reports on a Complaint filed against Continental
Airlines:
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/news/468874.html

COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST AIRLINE
Graduate student accuses Continental Airlines employee of making
discriminatory remarks
By Anjali Athavaley
Media Credit: Ashley Hitson

Motwani, a 28-year-old Indian-American, said when she approached the
gate with her boarding pass around 12:40 a.m., an attendant told her

The article does not state wheterh or not Motwani's row had been called
for boarding. If it had, then she may have a valid complaint. If it
had not, then she is in the wrong.

--
Charlie Hammond -- Digital Equipment Corporation -- Pompano Beach FL USA
-- remove "@not" when replying)