Old September 19th 03, 09:24 PM
Ron Natalie

"Bryce" wrote in message ...
That's funny that she assumes it was because of her race or ethnicity. Maybe
the attendant was just in a bitchy mood? And if that's the case now, it's
pretty sad when we can sue someone just for being in a bitchy mood.

Who said anybody was being sued. All it said is a complaint was filed. There
is no indication that the complaint was "filed" to anybody other than Continental
managment. In that case, I don't care if it's PMS on the part of the gate agent
or a corporate pattern of racial discrimination, I'd file a complaint with the management
too.