Old May 1st 04, 06:47 PM
Wright1902Glider

Dan,

Before I had a good idea of what I was doing, I built quite a few wings that
couldn't fly. And I'm not real sure about the one I have now.

How would you classify an aircraft like mine? Its got a canard, and its got a
rear mounted rudder. But I havn't met a single person yet that would call the
parts in between a "fuselage." A few sticks maybe... The whole rudder assy.
and tail end of my glider is behind my bedroom door right now.

Ah, the joys of pioneer aircraft. Nobody knows what they are, nobody knows how
to classify them, but everyone's pretty sure that I shouldn't be allowed to fly
them. Hmmm... gonna hafta get a radial engine... and some guns... people like
airplanes with radial engines and guns.

Harry Frey
Wright Brothers Enterprises

"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!" ...Professor Marvel,
Wizard of Oz