Old May 1st 04, 05:10 PM
Carlos Estopier

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:FRwkc.4173$kh4.257647@attbi_s52...
c) I also would like to take with me around 6pax with me

I don't know of a single engine plane that will do this, short of a Cessna
208 Caravan?

Since they run something around a million bucks a copy, you might want to
scale this goal back a bit!

Ok ..... I got the point, my budget is about 400,000 .... so I will have
to settle for something else, and yes definitly I will have all the
instruction in Mexico and later on in the US, so I can fly between the
two country.

I have seen so many different options and my favorite is the Cirrus, it
has a solid range and performance .... any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Carlos