Old July 24th 03, 04:27 PM
Jim Weir

If you want to have a good cry, ask Javier how much his annual cost him this
year {;-)

Jim

"Jay Honeck"

- I have seen the IA repair his car and charge the labor to my plane.
-
-I surely hope that you have posted the name of these criminals somewhere on
-Usenet. You've got to save your fellow pilots from these folks!
-
-$35K for an annual goes far beyond the norm, into the realm of the obscene.

http://www.rst-engr.com