Old May 29th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shawn[_3_]

Default Physiology and accidents

jcarlyle wrote:
Another physiological problem at this time of year is due to tree and
grass allergies. Mine have been getting milder as I age, to the point
where I don't take anything stronger than ibuprofen (to combat
headaches). However, tired eyes (from the pollen) and queasiness (from
the post nasal drip) get annoying enough at times that I just won't
bother to fly. It's a bummer to be grounded on beautiful Spring days,
but I believe it ensures that I'll get to enjoy other flights.

Claritin (loratadin generic) is my friend this time of year. I go from
feeling I have a cold coming on to normal in an hour or so. No
sleepiness like Benadryl causes.

Shawn