Old September 9th 08, 04:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
heavyhorses

Default Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
I will be reposting J3's Apollo 13 pix, using .JPG files, and with .PAR2
parity files so that any missing/corrupted files can be reconstructed by
those who have .PAR/.PAR2 capability. Those who don't have such a
capability
need not download the .PAR2s. Those who can download the .JPGs without
problems also need not download the files.

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

There are 187 pix and 9 .PAR2 files, making a total of 196 files. I will
be
posting all 196 over a period of 4-5 days, starting with the .JPGs. That
will
be about 40-50 files per day. Those who don't like that can kiss my ass.

The first batch goes out today.

"Those who don't like that can kiss my ass"

A republican for a guess :-)