Old September 12th 12, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Whiskey Delta

Default Butterfly external display questions

"There are definitely issues with Powerflarm which can and needs to be
addressed, yet the lack of any forum or means to provide feedback, ask
questions and get answers is starting to really irritate! You would
expect that between butterfly, Powerflarm USA and the US dealers,
someone will start providing official support, but so far, it seems
like everybody is just guessing or figuring things on their own."

I think you just outlined several very good reasons for not getting
one. I am a firm believer in the technology and its usefulness, but I
find the apparent lack of support to be somewhat arrogant. As such, I
have a very hard time paying the not insignificant price for hardware
that has no support, poor (at best) documentation and features that
may or may not work as advertised.

I cancelled my order for the above reasons.

WD