Old March 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Blueskies

Default Lowrance 2000C ???

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message . ..
:
: After looking at one of these in a static condition I went ahead and ordered
: one. I finally flew one yesterday. I'm an IA and delivered a plane I had
: annualed. I found as soon as I got within any distance at all of any SUA a
: huge nag screen came up completely covering my position.
:
: Is this nag screen something I will be able to turn off?
:
: My Skymap simply brightens the SUA boundry which is ample warning.
:
: Cheers:
:
: Paul
: N1431A
: KPLU
:
:

Yes, you can customize the 'warnings'.

I got mine for about that price also. Did you get terrain?

Dan D.