Old September 24th 09, 09:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

Default OT Nut loose in my engine! - Video

wrote in message
Nut loose in my engine! - Video

I think I lost a nut somewhere as my engine is making a strange sound
on take off and landing. I have amplified the sound track in this
video to see if anybody can identify that sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVetZGvAs0I

Comments most appreciated on finding where that nut went! :-))

I listened to your video and was unable to hear the problem. I used to be
an A&P with several O-320s in my care. Maybe some more details will help me
undertand the problem. Do you mean a nut is inside of the engine or a nut
is inside the engine cowl where the engine is located. If it's the latter,
the nut is likely already on the ground somewhere or rattling around on the
fiberglass floor.

--

Scott