Old September 24th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

Default OT Nut loose in my engine! - Video

"BeechSundowner" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 3:44 am, "tscottme" wrote:

I listened to your video and was unable to hear the problem. I used to be
an A&P with several O-320s in my care. Maybe some more details will help
me
undertand the problem. Do you mean a nut is inside of the engine or a nut
is inside the engine cowl where the engine is located. If it's the latter,
the nut is likely already on the ground somewhere or rattling around on
the
fiberglass floor.

I think Scott it's a loose nut behind the yoke.

Toward the end of the video, you should note the sounds of thrust
reversers kicking in LOL

D'Oh ! :-)

--

Scott

Liberals are America's Death Panel.

"A liberal is a person who sees a fourteen-year-old girl performing live sex
acts onstage and wonders if she's being paid the minimum wage."
-- Irving Kristol