Old June 26th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Neil Gould

Default Obama/Marx

Recently, Jay Maynard posted:

On 2008-06-25, Jim Logajan wrote:
Eh? I have no intention of voting for Obama - but not because I
believe he is a Marxist, which he does not appear to be by my
understanding of the definition of that term. I will be voting
Libertarian. (I'm guessing if Obama were elected his policies would
be similar to those of the Clinton administration.)

A vote for Bob Barr is a vote for Obama.

Either Obama or McCain will be elected. Voting for someone else will
simply take votes away from the candidate of the two that you might
find more acceptable.

A vote for a candidate that you don't want is a wasted vote. One's vote is
their "hat in the ring", and it should represent their point of view. In a
situation where none of the candidates that one wants is likely to be
elected, the worst choice is to misrepresent one's point of view.