Old August 28th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Father/son day at the airport

Snarky wrote in
news hcnb.ggghd.bcb.cem.fi:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:13:41 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote these
lies, denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
obfuscations:
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Good grief. It's like the addams family.

Minus the charm, of course.

Imagine -- we can't even discuss a Father/Son day at the airport
without you spamming this group with your moronic personal
commentary.
You must be so proud of yourself...

Actually, you're the only poster here guilty of spamming,

Ironic, eh?

Watch it, his brain could explode, if you're not careful!

If I can just get it to explode just so on the canvas I can cal it art.

In fact, I do call it art..

Bertie