Old July 6th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C Gattman[_3_]

Default Our 27th Consecutive Oshkosh -- anyone else going?

On Jul 2, 11:02*am, "Maxwell" wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

There ya go, stir some more ****, ya know that's what you want.

But as long as your sig includes your business, you are still spamming.

Absolutely wrong. I explained this elsewhere. Your definition of what
constitutes spam is wholly incorrect but your persistent attacks
against Jay are off-topic. Jay, on the other hand, posted aviation-
related content.

This entire discussion has gone off-topic. Please stop abusing the
usenet and r.a.p. with off-topic hostility, baseless accusations and
nonsense.

Fly safe.

Chris Gattman
Commercial Pilot, CFI - Troutdale, Oregon