Old February 14th 05, 02:00 AM
Dudley Henriques

I'm not mentoring one now, but have done so many times in my career.
Probably many of us here have mentored at one time or another.

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired
for private email; make necessary changes between ( )
dhenriques(at)(delete all this)earthlink(dot)net

"jsmith" wrote in message
Is anyone out there mentoring another pilot?
I have a friend I have been mentoring going on four years now.
Today we were reviewing aircraft and operating procedures for a Turbo
Arrow IV she will be taking on a trip next weekend.
Also, we reviewed avionics setups for instrument approaches.
We ususally fly together as safety pilot for each other once a month.