Old July 16th 03, 11:01 PM
Jim Weir

Thanks, Mike. I'll take one of the old beat-up handles and see if Bob Drake &
Co. can help.

Although I don't have any hoors on the airplane. I've carried a couple of ho's,
though {;-)

Jim

MikeM

-This came up on the Short Wing Piper group. Early Pipers also
-use automotive door handles.
-
-Contact Bob Drake Reproductions, Grants Pass, OR. They have reproductions
-of hoor handles for many old cars, including Fords, Chevys, and MoPars.
-
-MikeM
-Pacer '00Z
-Skylane '1MM