Old October 15th 07, 09:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Edward Kiernan

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize GeneralAviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

Anthony W wrote:
I've yet to see any proof that global warming is man made. I've seen
some evidence that it's more of a solar phenomena.

As for ending the dependence on imported oil, so far hydrogen powered
internal combustion engines look promising but will have the same issues
and propane fueled engines. For now it's petrochemical fuel and there's
more in the USA than the feds will let the oil companies drill for.

Tony

Here's a recent scientific report on the effects of solar phenomena on
the climate.
http://www.pubs.royalsoc.ac.uk/media...pa20071880.pdf