Old August 3rd 05, 04:03 PM
George Patterson

Jay Honeck wrote:
One of the problems with a 1 gig camera memory card is that it is possible
to take virtually unlimited pictures at OSH. If you figure it takes a
minimum of 1 minute per pic to look at, adjust, and save -- and I took 250
photos -- we're looking at a minimum of four hours just to save the pix onto
my computer!

Then they must be resized, captions added, webpages created... Sheesh, in
the old days, I sent the film canister into the processing place, and a few
days later -- voila! -- I had my pix... But I digress.

Film cannister? Last time, I hauled my dozen or so rolls of exposed film to the
processor and paid ~$12/roll. A few days later I had my pix. About six months
later they were all sorted and in the albums. Of course, you gotta come to my
house if you wanna see 'em.

Quitcherbitchen.

Then -- best of all -- on our last day, we returned the bikes to the
Goodwill store, and they gave us a receipt for a $40 tax write-off! Free
bikes for the week!

Uh.... Jay ...... A $40 tax writeoff isn't the same as a refund. Those bikes
cost you about $25-30. Cheap, but it ain't free.

George Patterson