Old September 21st 04, 07:54 AM
Urban Fredriksson

In article ,
Maurice Hendriks wrote:

We just updated our website with a review and pictures from the stunning
show at Ronneby in Sweden three weeks ago.

Good photos.

Don't be so certain this will be the last public
appearance of Viggen for you. The one at Östersund on Oct
9:th will be the last for JA 37 Viggen, but the air
force's veteran squadron will keep one AJS 37 in flying
condition (because they're cheaper and simpler to
operate) and I think keep one in reserve (like the J 35J
Drakens) but for now they only have one.
--
Urban Fredriksson http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/
"It is bad luck to be superstitious." - Andrew W. Mathis