Old March 21st 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lawrence

Default In Memoriam: Arthur C. Clarke

"Steve Hix" wrote in message news:sehix-

That's no different at all from the early years.

There were big names back then who were quite popular, with lots of
output who just didn't turn out to have any staying power. Can't recall
offhand any particularly sterling examples, and with my books stored
right now, I'm not about to go digging for them...

Well, that's fineI wouldn't expect you to. I disagree for many reasons,
that's the thing about opinions, isn't it.