Old August 7th 03, 12:14 AM
Teacherjh

I would pose the following situations to Mr. Gary.

To add to that, I fly in solid IMC until shortly before the IAP, whereupon I
break out inbetween layers. I fly the approach, able to see the horizon and
200 feet above minimums go into the next layer. I break out at minimums and
land. (Or don't break out at minimums and execute a missed).

Loggable? If not, shorten the visual time until it is. How short is it?

I figure if I pretty much have to be on the gauges pretty much most of the way
(to some applicable minimum), I can pretty much log it.

Jose