Old October 12th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
AviationNewsFreedom

Default Federal Aviation Administration Government Goon Squads tryingto shut down free speech

Bee wrote:
AviationNewsFreedom wrote:
Federal Aviation Administration Government Goon Squads trying to shut
down free speech

http://themainbang.typepad.com/blog/

This blog is known as the premier Air Traffic control
blog in America. Apparently it has gotten under the skin
of the FAA goon squads. This blog exposes on a daily basis
the incompetency and poor management practices within
the Failed Aviation Administration.

Please take a few minutes and support this site and the man that is
challenged by free speech censors within our Federal Government. If
his blog is allowed to be shut down God help us all and our loss of
free speech rights on the Internet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

An FAA employee does not have 1st Amendment rights as it pertains to his
employment. The 1st Amendment protects citizens against most government
suppression of speech.

FAA employees can have their public speech restrained by the FAA as it
pertains to issues surrounding the employee-employer relationship. The
FAA is not "the government" when it comes to dealing with its employees.

Any good 1st Amendment attorney knows this cold.

The blog operator IS NOT an FAA employee. Public speech
restrained? Are you on drugs? Who says being an employee of
the Government (UNLESS IT IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION) gives
them a right to "Restrain your speech"?!?!!? That is horse ****.

What your are saying is being an employee of the Federal
Government negates my right to free speech about anything
including my employer?

I don't think so comrade