Old September 25th 04, 10:15 PM
Leadfoot

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Leadfoot wrote:

Read it and weep

Why would I weep?

Or do you just want to only believe the parts ot the interview you like?

I believe the parts of the story that are credible.

Fact: Bush's OPRs signed by Killian that are undeniably genuine reflect a

very
positive and complimentary opinion. We're now supposed to disregard those

OPRs
and believe a rabid anti-Bush partisan when she says; "I remember typing

up
reports like the forged ones"? Only someone with no ability to make an

unbiased
judgement would believe an 86 year olds memory over actual documents.

You don't know one officer who had great OER's and then suddenly went to
****? That never happens?

She does
remember her boss, colonel Jerry Killian, being upset over mr. Bush's
failure to follow orders to take a physical.

You would think being a Commander's secretary for 20 years she would have
picked up on the fact that the SQ/CC *does not* issue orders for

physicals. In
fact, there are no *orders* issued for physicals. You leftists have been

told
this again and again, but you simply disregard it. Why?

There aren't orders issued for things you are suppose to do. It's only when
you DON'T do them that the tactic of making it an order comes up.

You might remember I was in the same Air Force as you albeit at a different
time.

BTW I knew it was a fake when I saw CYA. the term normally used is "Memo
for the record"

RATHER: The country was at war. It's very unusual for a military officer,
particularly a flying officer, not to obey a direct order from his

superior,
or if not, tell me.

What a joke Rather has become.

You know it takes just one **** up by an airman to kill you in that B-52 you
fly, right? Probably wouldn't be your fault but an accident board can
easily blame you anyway.

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it

harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"