Old September 28th 04, 08:02 AM
Will Cove

(Nippoo) wrote in
om:

Thanks. I have FS2004. Does that help?

It will probably help because (AFAICT) it uses the same panel config method
as FS2002. I mentioned the Pro version of FS2002 because it has more models
than the standard version, and I suspect the 747-400 is one of the
"extras".

http://www.flightsim.com/ has several FS2004 747-400 panels, at least one
of which includes the overhead and pedestal. You have to register to access
the files, but it's free for basic registration, which gives you access to
those files. After registration, login and search "FS2004 panels". You may
also need to download the aircraft models relating to the panels.

HTH