Old October 6th 05, 10:33 PM
Bob Chilcoat

At Stroudsburg-Pocono airport (N53) there are three hangars that are domes
with doors that flip up into the roof of the dome, like big eyelids. Nice
looking hangars that each hold one plane. Not space efficient, but they
look strong. Don't know who made them or when.

"Jeff" wrote in message
oups.com...
I remember seeing some time back a hangar design that used a circular
dome style building. It showed GA airplanes all backed in and seemed
like it used the space well. A Google search on round, circular, and
dome aircraft hangars did not lead me to the hangar that I was looking
for.

Anyone remember seeing something like this?

Jeff