Old November 18th 03, 03:32 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Cub Driver wrote:

Let's put it this way. If you had a very valuable package that just
had to get there, would you take it to the post office or to Fed Ex?

USPS. It's a mile away. Sure, I have to pay for express mail and insure the
package, but that's still cheaper than driving 25 miles to the nearest FedEx
office and paying *their* prices.

George Patterson
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians (ie. inducting a gay
bishop) are an affront to Christians everywhere. I am just thankful that
the church's founder, Henry VIII, and his wife Catherine of Aragon, and his
wife Anne Boleyn, and his wife Jane Seymour, and his wife Anne of Cleves,
and his wife Katherine Howard, and his wife Catherine Parr are no longer
here to suffer through this assault on traditional Christian marriages.