Old August 4th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

Default The Idiot without the NOTAM

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:46:28 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:
At least he was honest, an went to get another! g

I've never lost one while on the ground even though my canopy is
usually pulled quite a bit further back... Probably because there is
not enough wind velocity... In the air, on the other hand, I've lost a
few over the years... That's one of the reasons that I don't
necessarily throw away old sectionals... If the current one blows out,
an old one is better than none...

Now, if my LORAN database would just blow out the window so that I
could justify getting an update... grin